|Size (L x W x H)||14 cm x 7 cm x 17 cm|
- With Silk Teat™ - no other silicone feels softer
- Detailed scale, allowing exact measurement
- Sits comfortably in the hand, easy to fill
- Top-quality baby bottle with a unique design
- Spill-proof lid protects feeding bottle from dirt and doubles as a measuring cup
- Baby approved: 94% of babies* accept the MAM Teat, thanks to its SkinSoft surface
- The MAM Teat has a unique flat shape and fits perfectly in baby’s mouth for a familiar feeling
- Feeding bottle’s ergonomic design makes it easy and comfortable to hold even by small hands
- Wide openings for easy bottle filling and cleaning
- MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is available in two different sizes - 270ml for 2+months and 330ml for 4+months
- Double packs are also available for each size
- MAM Teat is in five different flow rates - Slow flow (0+ months), Medium flow (2+ months), Fast flow (4+ months), Spill-free fast flow (4+ months) and Extra fast flow for thicker liquids (6+ months)
MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is designed to meet baby's feeding needs at every stage and give them the best start in life!
The innovative MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is a perfect combination of function and design, which makes it very easy to fill and hold. It has a spill-proof lid that protects the feeding bottle from dirt and it even doubles as a measuring cup, thanks to the integrated scale that can measure even the smallest amounts of liquid!
Because babies love the feeling of soft skin, the MAM Teat was developed with its SkinSoft surface. The innovative flat shape and flexibility of the MAM Teat gives babies a familiar sensation close to breastfeeding. It's no wonder our smart teat is accepted by 94% of babies!
The MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is also easy to use. It has a wide opening for extra smooth filling and cleaning and its ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents and babies to hold. The vibrant colours with stylish designs are sure to capture baby's attention!
Together with other MAM products, our MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is scientifically-proven and developed in cooperation with the International Children Medical Research Society (ICMRS), pediatricians, developmental pedagogues and midwives. Only after the approval of our experts is a MAM innovation truly ready for baby life.
*Market research 2009–2014, tested with 1349 babies.
How should I use the MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle?
Clean it before first and at each subsequent use. When using the baby bottle for the first time, place all the components separately in boiling water for five minutes. To ensure proper cleaning and sterilising, all bottle parts must be disassembled. Cleaning and sterilising the baby bottle while assembled can damage it.
Is the baby bottle dishwasher-safe?
Yes. You can place it on top of the dishwasher rack (max. 65° C / 149 F), but food colourings may stain the bottle’s design components. You can also clean it with a soft sponge or a brush with soft bristles. Do not use hard scourers as it may scratch the plastic surface.
What are the safe methods to sterilise the MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle?
There are three ways - steam sterilising (electric or microwave), boiling in water for at least five minutes or by immersing in a liquid sterilising solution.
What’s the baby bottle made of?
The MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is made of polypropylene, a BPA-free material. It is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Do not apply heavy pressure on it as it can affect its function.
I'm using the baby bottle for the first time and the feeding hole of the teat is so small. What should I do?
When first used and sometimes while in use, the ventilation slit (in the raised bubble on the underside of the teat base) can stick together. This prevents air from entering during feeding and as a result, causes the teat to collapse. Simply brush over the ventilation slit a few times with your thumb or finger to re-open the slit. Please do not use a pin or any sharp-pointed object to enlarge the teat's feeding hole!
Is this safe for my baby?
Yes. Together with other MAM products, these are free of BPA and BPS materials.
What is BPA?
BPA or Bisphenol A is a requirement in producing plastic polycarbonate, which is used to make things like food packaging, plastic tableware, baby bottles and baby cups.
What is BPS?
BPS or Bisphenol S is a compound of BPA.
Why should I be cautious of BPA and BPS in the products I use for my baby?
Studies may not yet be complete, but researchers believe that BPA gradually breaks away from the plastic and gets into the body, resulting in health damage. As BPA in baby products are banned in Europe, all MAM products are made of BPA-free materials in accordance to Regulation (EU) No. 321/2011.
- be noted that some colors maybe out of stocks as colors and printed motif are changing quite frequently. Printed motif maybe differ from photo shown, based on available stocks and randomly picked.
- to check on available colors and printed motif pls call us directly 03-51318305 or 0102267213
1 x MAM Baby Bottle 270ml – Twin Pack