- Packaging size: 80 pieces in a resealable bag
- plant based, 100% biodegradable and certified free from harmful substances.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- No polyester, preservatives, fragrance, parabens, PEGS, SLS/Sulfates
Packaging size: 80 pieces in a resealable bag
Our eco friendly wipes are plant based, 100% biodegradable and certified free from harmful substances. Great for sensitive skin.
No polyester, preservatives, fragrance, parabens, PEGS, SLS/Sulfates
While at the Paediatrician's when my eldest son was a couple of days old, the Dr asked me why I used wet wipes on my newborn - especially when their underdeveloped liver would need to breakdown the chemicals for wet wipes. My answer was fairly straight-forward. It is the most convenient thing! Using cotton wool and water would be a mess and sometimes, the fibres get stuck on their skin. He didn't push the matter futher, but that conversation always weighs on my mind every time I pull out wet wipes.
Now that I am into being this 'hippie' mum and have started Bare Nuhcessities, there are 2 things that really shocked me:
- 2 out of 5 children are allergic to Polyester. However, polyester is needed in wet wipes to prevent it from disintegrating while it remains wet for a long period of time. Sometimes, it is not that babies are allergic to their diaper, the wet wipes could be the culprit!
- The amount of preservatives used in wet wipes is equivalent to 20 times of that contained in a bottle of body wash! Yes there is a significant amount of preservatives, even with 99.999% water wet wipes. No wonder when we place wet wipes inside car under the hot sun it never smells but our forgotten wet clothes left inside the washing machine smells even after just a few hours.
With water available everywhere including in our diaper bags, I don't see why we should harm our babies with unnecessary chemicals.
100% Plant Fibre
How to use:
After shower, pat dry and apply within 3 minutes. Patch test and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
What's in the box
1 x Bare Natural Dry Wipes