|Size (L x W x H)||23 cm x 12 cm x 23 cm|
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice Award Winner 2018, Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Tillywig & Academics' Choice Brain Child Award Winner 2017! Creative Chile Preferred Choice and Creative Play of the Year Awards Winner 2019! Innovative and educational. Rock It! Roll It! Spin It! Great fun for toddlers and children.
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS for toddler boys and girls. Early educational toy with colorful light-up mushrooms to learn numbers, colors and play music.
- MEMORY GAMES - As the colorful mushrooms light up, pay attention to the patterns and follow it. The patterns get longer as you progress!
- SPOIL YOUR TODDLER & PACK THEM UP WITH SKILLS including numbers, colors, music, hand and eye co-ordination, creativity and imagination, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, problem solving, dexterity and memory.
- 100% ENGAGING, 100% FUN, 100% RISK - FREE! Intended for 1 to 5 years old toddlers and early learners backed by our parent-approved peace-of-mind guarantee! What are you waiting for? Requires 3 AA batteries (alkaline batteries included).
Included in this package:
- Mushroom Garden
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- Aged for 12+ months.
- Free of BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
- Conforms to CE EN71, and ASTM F963.
This interactive toy rocks with light-up mushroom buttons to learn colors, numbers, play children’s songs and wacky sound effects. Every movement with the Mushroom Garden will be full of surprises!
- Count the white dots on the mushroom and learn numbers.
- Learn colors with light-up mushrooms and wacky sounds.
- Rock it to play melodies and/or press the mushrooms and be creative.
- Find numbers, colors and play memory games. Patterns get longer as you progress.
- 2 levels of volume adjustments.
An enormously fun educational toy delights youngsters!
"This enormously fun educational toy delights youngsters with its colorful appearance, audiovisual effects and nonstop interactivity. Flip the 'on' switch, and Mushroom Garden invites children to play and learn. A blue button lets kids choose among four modes of play - colors, numbers, music and games. In number or color mode, children can press the mushrooms (each of which has a different color and number of dots on it) to answer questions and to hear the number or color spoken aloud. In Music Mode, Mushroom Garden plays songs and gives a light show in response to rocking or spinning the unit. Each mushroom also functions as a piano key, letting kids play the C major scale, one note at a time. Game Mode offers up several types of energizing educational play." — Tillywig's Review
Spoil your toddlers and pack them up with skills!
Learning while playing! Stimulate little ones to develop their skills, such as dexterity, hand-eye coordination, creativity, problem-solving, and much more!
1 x Best Learning Mushroom Garden