- A monstrously cute vehicle for babies 6 months+ to rattle & roll around!
- The center roller wheel underneath lets the vehicle wobble & roll along
- Rattle beads within the roller wheel make fun sounds as the vehicle zooms around
- Sized just right for little hands to grasp & push
- Collect additional Mini Monster Trucks for more zooming fun! (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)
- The walker helps your baby develop balance and coordination as they pull up and start taking their first steps.
- Thinking Skills: Shape sorting encourages problem solving skills as little ones figure out which shape goes through each slot.
- Security & Happiness: As your baby learns how to walk all on their own, they gain a sense of independence and self-confidence.
Grows with baby from newborn to toddler (up to 18kg/40 lb)
Convenient feeding & playing or resting space for baby
Folds for portability & storage
Stationary seat position with kick stand
Removable toy bar with two bat-at toys
Three position seat recline helps keep little ones comfy at any stage
Removable, machine washable seat pad
Fresh & fun fashion design
Switch on calming vibrations to help soothe & comfort
- The 2-in-1 Bowl is a durable, colorful bowl with 2 unique sides that make it a multi-functional piece of any toddler feeding collection.
- One side is a large, easy to clean bowl perfect for mealtime.
- Flip it over and there is a sectioned bowl with 3 generous spaces for food.
- Bowl is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- 10 colorful blocks to sort, stack & drop
- All blocks fit inside bucket for storage
- Easy-carry handle for take-along play
- Introduces colors & shapes
- Six colorful shapes that are easy for baby to grasp and sort
- Fitting blocks through the openings and matching block shapes help develop thinking and problem-solving skills - as well as fine motor skills
- Offers fill & spill play for younger babies!
- Introduces baby to shapes and colors
- Helps develop eye-hand coordination
- 1 x remote with easy-push buttons
- More than 25 sing-along songs, tunes and phrases
- Introduces baby to numbers, opposites, colours, greetings, first words and more
- Promotes the development of baby's fine motor skills and helps understand cause and effect relationships
- Press the sun button for lights, music, and sounds
- 2 easy-to-turn pages featuring friendly farm animals & numbers
- Playful music and sounds introduce animals, counting, and more!
- Easy-carry handle for take-along play
- For ages 6-36 months
- Set of 5 activity balls, each with a different sensory feature
- 11 Sensory Discoveries engage all of your baby's senses
- Soft orange ball with vanilla scent and teal ball with soft “quills fabric
- BPA-free teether ball, white jingle ball, and clear ball with discovery mirror
- For babies ages 3 months and older
- Ocean-themed portable gym for babies from birth +
- Full-size infant activity Gym easily folds down to compact size
- 3 tethered toys: submarine rattle, crinkle octopus, fish clackers
- 1 removable crab teether toy (BPA-free)
- Machine-washable play mat
- Helps with teething
- Promotes better motor skills
- Stimulate baby’s developing senses
- 4-in-1 Musical crib mobile and musical crib soother
- Linkable stroller mobile for on-the-go
- Removable, take-along toys
- Up to 15 minutes of music soothing music or heartbeat sounds
- Easily attaches to most cribs
- 3 AA batteries required
- 2 grow-with-me ways to play: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk
- 8 different hands-on activities: Light-up nose, musical piano keys, peek-a-boo mirror, flip page, bat-at rollerball ears, clacker-bead toes, spinning dial, slider butterfly
- Steadies first steps! Lights, sounds & music play as new walkers push lion along
- Sturdy 4-wheel base
- Requires 2 AA batteries
- For ages 3-36 months old
• Peek-a-boo animal friends
• Lights, sounds, music and colorful illustrations
• Turning pages or pressing sun button activates lights, a fun song, phrases and more
• Encourages eye-hand coordination and early book-handling skills
• Introduces cause-and-effect
• Requires 2 AAA batteries
- Bright colors, shiny reflections & swirling beads stimulate visual development.
- Hands-on activities strengthen baby's sense of touch.
Developing Motor Skills
- Placing rings on post strengthens eye-hand coordination.
- Grasping & sorting rings develops fine motor skills.
- Enhances gross motor skills as baby bats and rocks the toy.
Encouraging Cognitive Abilities
- Fosters problem-solving skills as baby figures out which ring comes next.
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings.
Recommended Age : 6 months & up
- Encourages creative thinking as baby discovers new ways to play with the cups
- 11 textured pieces to stack, roll, nest and explore
- Enhances problem-solving skills with stacking and sorting
- Helps baby learn to identify and sort colors, sizes and numbers
- Comes with a jingle ball to place inside one of the balls baby makes
- Activity gym grows with baby through three developmental stages
- Stimulating patterns and activities invite baby to bat, grasp and kick
- For tummy-time fun, attach toys to the mat to encourage reaching and pushing up
- Reconfigure the quilt and arches for a crawl-through play space
- Machine washable, with arches removed