*Sound out letters
Use the sound slider to hear letter sounds.
*Blend sounds into words
Combine sounds into words, letter by letter.
*Learn with three activity cards
Add to the learning with three double-sided activity cards that reinforce learning.
*Play in six game modes
Each mode introduces unique learning experiences in phonics, spelling and words.
*Explore 250 + words
Watch words turn into animated objects with sound effects as you spell each word correctly.
Set the volume and control the contrast on the screen with adjustable settings.
2 AA Batteries
- Be introduced to more than 100 animals and their habitats
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts
- Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and French for a full bilingual experience
- Intended for ages 18+ months
Six stories about the Pet Pal Puppies include 14+ interactive areas on each page.
Grasp and turn the control handle to switch sides and learning modes.
Play six pages of interactive activities and learn about shapes, numbers, animals, science, math, literacy and social emotional skills.
14+ touch-and-learn areas on each page encourage exploration and discovery.
This take-along tablet is a perfect on-the-go learning toy.
Screen-free story and activity pages on this pretend tablet are easy on the eyes.
- BUSY LEARNING BOT: This fun filled childrens toy has five sides of buttons, gears and slider play to keep little ones entertained.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: The quiz mode of this learning bot will give directions to encourage discovery of colours, counting, and sizes to develop valuable skills.
- INTERACTIVE TOY: Little ones will have fun moving the slider to learn opposites and vocabulary words, turning the 3 interactive gears to learn colours and sizes and twisting the turning key to hear the abc song!
- BABY MUSICAL TOY: This fun learning bot includes seven unique and catchy learning songs little ones will love.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS AND PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN - This boys & girls learning bot is an ideal gift for Christmas and children's birthday as it helps develop skills that are valuable once kids start school.
- Fun learning in a smart little phone Chat and Count Cell Phone is appropriate for children ages 18 months and up
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting and phone routines. This supports English language only
- Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Violet
- Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Violet count it out in a fun way, then explore more than 15 fun phone activities
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- suitable for 18mths-3 years old baby
- Ring up counting skills & pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting, colors
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included
- Ages 2+ years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites—20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout—'One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?'.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear about numbers– 'Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket'. Press again for a helping of food group fun – 'Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?'.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.