- Be introduced to more than 100 animals and their habitats
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts
- Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and French for a full bilingual experience
- Intended for ages 18+ months
Six stories about the Pet Pal Puppies include 14+ interactive areas on each page.
Grasp and turn the control handle to switch sides and learning modes.
Play six pages of interactive activities and learn about shapes, numbers, animals, science, math, literacy and social emotional skills.
14+ touch-and-learn areas on each page encourage exploration and discovery.
This take-along tablet is a perfect on-the-go learning toy.
Screen-free story and activity pages on this pretend tablet are easy on the eyes.
- BUSY LEARNING BOT: This fun filled childrens toy has five sides of buttons, gears and slider play to keep little ones entertained.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: The quiz mode of this learning bot will give directions to encourage discovery of colours, counting, and sizes to develop valuable skills.
- INTERACTIVE TOY: Little ones will have fun moving the slider to learn opposites and vocabulary words, turning the 3 interactive gears to learn colours and sizes and twisting the turning key to hear the abc song!
- BABY MUSICAL TOY: This fun learning bot includes seven unique and catchy learning songs little ones will love.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS AND PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN - This boys & girls learning bot is an ideal gift for Christmas and children's birthday as it helps develop skills that are valuable once kids start school.
- Fun learning in a smart little phone Chat and Count Cell Phone is appropriate for children ages 18 months and up
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting and phone routines. This supports English language only
- Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Violet
- Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Violet count it out in a fun way, then explore more than 15 fun phone activities
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- suitable for 18mths-3 years old baby
- Ring up counting skills & pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting, colors
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included
- Ages 2+ years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites—20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout—'One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?'.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear about numbers– 'Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket'. Press again for a helping of food group fun – 'Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?'.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
Use the stylus to trace uppercase and lowercase letters.
Trace numbers 1-10 using the stylus.
Draw shapes and watch as they magically transform into objects.
Get creative and use the stylus to draw pictures!
After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive.
- Lights up in 6 magical colors and plays 7 tea-time songs. Brew up learning fun with this pretend play teapot that teaches colors, counting, matching, manners and more. Includes Musical Rainbow Tea Party and 3 AAA batteries.
- Kids can host a tea party, hear tea gurgling and see it slosh realistically through the teapot’s heart-shaped window. Teapot lights up in 6 colors to teach color names, and plays 7 songs. Tip, sip and share tea with friends in two cups.
- Practice motor skills serving and sharing 6 cake pieces, then match the cake to the “flavor” of tea you’ve chosen! Lift the teapot’s lid to reveal a shiny mirror, play peek-a-boo and hear fun sounds.
- Sing-along songs teach manners and greetings; sharing with friends helps kids prepare for new social environments. Learned skills include colors, counting, social skills, and matching.
- The Musical Rainbow Tea Party introduces essential preschool skills from early vocabulary to counting while building social skills like sharing, taking turns and patience.
- Choose and download songs for a custom playlist (Internet connection required).
- Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required).
- Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music, animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.
- The perfect recipe for number learning fun! From counting and cooking to serving and sharing, it's preschool prep for little chefs—16 fun ingredients included! Easy take-and-go play—everything fits inside!
- Includes Interactive oven, 4 Pizza slices, 3 Pieces of bread, 2 Cupcakes, 1 Fried egg, 1 Skillet, 1 Spatula, 1 Baking tray, and 2 Plates. Nourish math learning: cut food into 2, 3 or 4 equal pieces.
- Delightful singing oven warms up counting, sharing and vocabulary skills. 30+ phrases & songs. Press the chef's hat for learning songs, or listen and learn along to fun phrases. Skills learned include couting and sharing.
- Move the number slider to explore numbers, time and temperature. Place the pan on the stove for real sizzle sounds. Turn the timer and count clicks! Close the oven to explore numbers and counting. Open it to learn about counting and sharing.
- Number Lovin' Oven offers a fun and interactive way to explore early number concepts including recognizing numbers, counting along and sharing. As children play, they may discover interesting mathematical relationships such as parts that make up a whole and dividing equally.
• A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Color, Number and Song modes
• Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
• When pressed, each of the 8 colored keys makes a corresponding ball pop up
• The Popping' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
• Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning
- Rock out with piano-pup Scout, and get jamming on skills like cause and effect, counting, colors and more. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Explore the instruments in the band! Press down on the cymbal, slide the trombone switch towards you, tilt the saxophone left and right, press down on the drum, twist the guitar handle to the right.
- Jam along with Scout's band and play 5 different instruments in 5 musical genres! Press, tap, twist and slide to help develop fine motor skills. Skills learned include cause & effect, colors, and counting.
- Count and learn along to snazzy number rhymes sung and performed by piano-pup Scout. Watch him come alive with the rock-star lighting as he bobs his head and gets jamming.
- Little ones can tap, slide, wobble and twist 5 instruments to refine gross motor skills. Rock through a rainbow of colorful instruments with groovy ditties for all 5 colors. Press any instrument to hear Scout describe its color and sing a song.