- A must-do craft activity for lovers of the Toy Story crew.
- The kit comes complete with everything you need to make Woody, Buzz LightYear and Alien fridge magnets.
- Have fun painting the 5 characters.
- Ages: 5+
- Size characters is 5cm / 2inches height.
- Kids have such an incredible imagination--encourage them to express it with this ultra-cool KaleidoScope Making Kit.
- Create millions of dazzling patterns by filling in different trinkets into the chamber.
- So many colors and shiny objects perfect for the easily entertained adults as well!
- Kit Features: 1 paper cone, 1 holographic foil, 1 set chamber with removable cover, 3 safety mirrors, 4 bags of different trinkets (glow, holographic, color and clear transparent), 3 color filters, 1 eye piece cover, 1 card strip, double adhesive tapes, detailed instructions with fun facts and ideas for making different kaleidoscopes.
- fun and educational
Geology rocks when you can cast, paint and erupt your very own volcano.
- Kit includes fast drying plaster, volcano shaped mold, paint, brush and stir stick.
- Finished volcano stands about 4″ tall and can be erupted again and again.
- You will need rubber bands, baking soda and vinegar (not included)
- Detailed instructions included
- Be a Palaeontologist!
- Dig and excavate the skeleton of a mysterious prehistoric animal and then assemble the skeleton to form a dinosaur model.
- Each kit contains a "buried" dinosaur skeleton in a plaster block, a special digging tool and a brush along with detailed instructions and fun facts about the dinosaur.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.7 x 2.4 inches
- for 3 years and up
- This kit includes a plaster block and a specially designed digging tool to help excavate
- The skeleton. This kit provides hours of fun for a child as a paleontologist.
- Assemble the skeleton to form a Triceratops model. Provide knowledge : the name Triceratops means three -
- Horned face. It belong to the family of horned dinosaur called the Ceratopsian.
- The first fossil bones were found in Colorado in 1887
- Dig A Mosasaurus Skeleton. Unearth nature's greatest secrets!
- Dig through the clay block, just like a paleontologist would to find your dinosaur skeleton. Then put your skeleton together learning about dinosaurs while you do it!
- After assembling the skeleton there is a stand supplied to make a scene so you can keep it as a decoration.
- The 4M mosasaurus excavation set contains digging tools and a large stone, with a mosasaurus skeleton in it. Once the skeleton is excavated, it can be assembled into a model that is 21 cm long.
- Recommended age: 8 years +
- Pretend being a palaeontologist by excavating the bones of a dinosaur that roamed the Earth millions of years ago.Then put the pieces together to make the skeleton of a Stegosaurus 17cm long.
- Makes one Stegosaurus 17cm long.
- Age: 7+ years. Contains small parts.
- It’s an excavation adventure
- Suitable for kids 5 years old.
- 2 step interesting can do : Dig out the treasures & Play the egyptian adventure game