- Sparky the phonics firefly lights up the letter ring introducing letters, letter sounds, spelling and animals with delightful animations.
- Follow the clues to find Sparky hiding behind the letters in three levels of reading games.
- Start by learning letters and their sounds, then use everything you’ve learned to spell whole words.
- Sparky introduces preschoolers to animals too; listen to the clues and match the animal to its description or the sound it makes.
- Be introduced to more than 100 animals and their habitats
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts
- Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and French for a full bilingual experience
- Intended for ages 18+ months
Six stories about the Pet Pal Puppies include 14+ interactive areas on each page.
Grasp and turn the control handle to switch sides and learning modes.
Play six pages of interactive activities and learn about shapes, numbers, animals, science, math, literacy and social emotional skills.
14+ touch-and-learn areas on each page encourage exploration and discovery.
This take-along tablet is a perfect on-the-go learning toy.
Screen-free story and activity pages on this pretend tablet are easy on the eyes.
- The Leapfrog AlphaPup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking. Pull along to hear the ABC song and learn the alphabet and letter sounds.
- Colorful stripes on AlphaPup's sweater double as buttons that trigger letter sounds and names to help teach children phonics and early vocabulary.
- Playful Alphapup makes a sweet pal with velvet-soft floppy ears that are fun to pet.
- Pull AlphaPup's leash or press the music note button to sing along to three learning songs, and press the bone button to learn fun doggie phrases.
- Teaches the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills, 3 AAA batteries (included), Ages 1-3 years
Count from 1 to 10
Practice counting with the counting song while looking at numbers on the colourful, striped tail.
Learn about colours
Phrases and a song about colours introduce colours while the heart flashes to match the colours.
Move to the beat
Press the music paw to hear songs and dance beats and get your child moving.
See the flashing heart
Press the heart to hear phrases about counting, colours and more.
Treat your eyes
The red panda's bright colours and patterned fabrics engage your child and stimulate their sense of sight.
Feel the textures
Explore the red panda's soft body, corduroy nose and embroidered eyes.
Meet your new friend
The cuddly, playful panda giggles, coos, give hugs and kisses and wants to be your friend.
- Ring up counting skills & pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting, colors
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included
- Ages 2+ years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills
- Piano keys voice out numbers in English and French
- Hear 17 melodies by pressing the music button
- Follow the numbered notes to learn how to play two popular songs
- Adjustable rainbow face tilts up and down to show different colours
- Mode selector switch plays different instrument sounds and games
Use the stylus to trace uppercase and lowercase letters.
Trace numbers 1-10 using the stylus.
Draw shapes and watch as they magically transform into objects.
Get creative and use the stylus to draw pictures!
After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive.
- Choose and download songs for a custom playlist (Internet connection required).
- Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required).
- Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music, animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.