- The Leapfrog AlphaPup helps kids become familiar with letters and words while walking. Pull along to hear the ABC song and learn the alphabet and letter sounds.
- Colorful stripes on AlphaPup's sweater double as buttons that trigger letter sounds and names to help teach children phonics and early vocabulary.
- Playful Alphapup makes a sweet pal with velvet-soft floppy ears that are fun to pet.
- Pull AlphaPup's leash or press the music note button to sing along to three learning songs, and press the bone button to learn fun doggie phrases.
- Teaches the alphabet, phonics and gross motor skills, 3 AAA batteries (included), Ages 1-3 years
- BUSY LEARNING BOT: This fun filled childrens toy has five sides of buttons, gears and slider play to keep little ones entertained.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: The quiz mode of this learning bot will give directions to encourage discovery of colours, counting, and sizes to develop valuable skills.
- INTERACTIVE TOY: Little ones will have fun moving the slider to learn opposites and vocabulary words, turning the 3 interactive gears to learn colours and sizes and twisting the turning key to hear the abc song!
- BABY MUSICAL TOY: This fun learning bot includes seven unique and catchy learning songs little ones will love.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS AND PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN - This boys & girls learning bot is an ideal gift for Christmas and children's birthday as it helps develop skills that are valuable once kids start school.
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites—20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout—'One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?'.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear about numbers– 'Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket'. Press again for a helping of food group fun – 'Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?'.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Press Letterbug’s yellow antenna for a kaleidoscope of excitement while it teaches colors, letters and more.
- Letterbug’s imagination runs wild as it pretends to be a a variety of things including a red fire engine, blue ocean or a yellow spaceship when its color changes.
- Trigger a catchy letter song using the ABC button and dance around to the music while it teaches letter names and sounds to help develop language skills.
- For more excitement, roll the letterbug around to activate the changing colors, music, sounds and phrases.
- Rock out with piano-pup Scout, and get jamming on skills like cause and effect, counting, colors and more. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Explore the instruments in the band! Press down on the cymbal, slide the trombone switch towards you, tilt the saxophone left and right, press down on the drum, twist the guitar handle to the right.
- Jam along with Scout's band and play 5 different instruments in 5 musical genres! Press, tap, twist and slide to help develop fine motor skills. Skills learned include cause & effect, colors, and counting.
- Count and learn along to snazzy number rhymes sung and performed by piano-pup Scout. Watch him come alive with the rock-star lighting as he bobs his head and gets jamming.
- Little ones can tap, slide, wobble and twist 5 instruments to refine gross motor skills. Rock through a rainbow of colorful instruments with groovy ditties for all 5 colors. Press any instrument to hear Scout describe its color and sing a song.
- 9 wholesome recipes
- Favourite recipe record section
- Food guide on what foods to introduce and when
- Step-by-step instructions for the first 24 days
- Notes section
- Stickers to record your baby's reactions and favourite recipes