- 100% natural ingredients
- To clean kitchen,wash dishes and laundry
- 0% residual after use
- Portable or Stand-up Toolbox ; Box Set size approx 43 x 61 x 6cm
- toy size after assembed approx 42 x 25.5 x 66cm
- Electronic drill, just like the real thing!
- Kitchen Playset.
- Hours of Pretend Kitchen Play.
- 24 accessories
- Encourage Imagination Play.
- Pretend to be a little chef
- Plenty of Accessories Including cookware
- An adjustable timer allows all ages to play. No batteries required.
- The 26 letters are color coded to provide different levels of play.
- Extra add-on activity cards for advanced, fast-action, word-building fun.
- Helps teach the alphabet as it builds matching and fine motor skills.
- Play solo or with a friend. Ages 3-6 years.
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa
- As they play on the drum, children learn—in both English and Spanish—about colors, opposites and counting numbers
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Press Letterbug’s yellow antenna for a kaleidoscope of excitement while it teaches colors, letters and more.
- Letterbug’s imagination runs wild as it pretends to be a a variety of things including a red fire engine, blue ocean or a yellow spaceship when its color changes.
- Trigger a catchy letter song using the ABC button and dance around to the music while it teaches letter names and sounds to help develop language skills.
- For more excitement, roll the letterbug around to activate the changing colors, music, sounds and phrases.
- Lights up in 6 magical colors and plays 7 tea-time songs. Brew up learning fun with this pretend play teapot that teaches colors, counting, matching, manners and more. Includes Musical Rainbow Tea Party and 3 AAA batteries.
- Kids can host a tea party, hear tea gurgling and see it slosh realistically through the teapot’s heart-shaped window. Teapot lights up in 6 colors to teach color names, and plays 7 songs. Tip, sip and share tea with friends in two cups.
- Practice motor skills serving and sharing 6 cake pieces, then match the cake to the “flavor” of tea you’ve chosen! Lift the teapot’s lid to reveal a shiny mirror, play peek-a-boo and hear fun sounds.
- Sing-along songs teach manners and greetings; sharing with friends helps kids prepare for new social environments. Learned skills include colors, counting, social skills, and matching.
- The Musical Rainbow Tea Party introduces essential preschool skills from early vocabulary to counting while building social skills like sharing, taking turns and patience.
- Rock out with piano-pup Scout, and get jamming on skills like cause and effect, counting, colors and more. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Explore the instruments in the band! Press down on the cymbal, slide the trombone switch towards you, tilt the saxophone left and right, press down on the drum, twist the guitar handle to the right.
- Jam along with Scout's band and play 5 different instruments in 5 musical genres! Press, tap, twist and slide to help develop fine motor skills. Skills learned include cause & effect, colors, and counting.
- Count and learn along to snazzy number rhymes sung and performed by piano-pup Scout. Watch him come alive with the rock-star lighting as he bobs his head and gets jamming.
- Little ones can tap, slide, wobble and twist 5 instruments to refine gross motor skills. Rock through a rainbow of colorful instruments with groovy ditties for all 5 colors. Press any instrument to hear Scout describe its color and sing a song.
- 1 x remote with easy-push buttons
- More than 25 sing-along songs, tunes and phrases
- Introduces baby to numbers, opposites, colours, greetings, first words and more
- Promotes the development of baby's fine motor skills and helps understand cause and effect relationships