|Size (L x W x H)||24 cm x 6 cm x 17 cm|
- Six exciting experiments teach kids how weather works
- See and study static electricity, wind currents, the greenhouse effect, and more
- Some common household items required
Makes Weather Science Fun
The Fun Way to Learn About Weather
4M Weather Kits keep kids engaged with fun experiments and facts that demonstrate real-world weather phenomena.
Each kit comes with detailed instructions and supplies that make it easy to teach and learn weather principles.
Combining the 4M Weather Science and Weather Station Kits lets children see the science behind the weather, then get excited about measuring it themselves.
|4M Weather Station Kit||4M Weather Science Kit|
|Number of Experiments||1||6|
|Number of Instruments||5||2|
|Build a Terrarium||✓|
|Requires Some Household Items||✓||✓|
|Recommended Ages||Ages 8 and Up||Ages 8 and Up|
- These exciting activities will help you understand how our weather works.
- You can experiment with static electricity which causes lightning, build a desktop water cycle model, and even make clouds in your palm.
- Watch air currents that produce wind and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain.
- This item is not intended for children under the age of 8. This experiment uses alcohol, adult supervision required at all times
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
4M Green Science Weather Science x 1