- Store in a cool, dry place or in an airtight container after opening. Always ensure your baby eats in an upright position. Do not leave your baby unattended when eating. Discard rusk if broken or chewed through.
- Serve per pack : 15
- Serve size: 8g (one rusk)
Free from lactose, eggs & peanuts. Contains wheat & barley.
- No nasties.
- No pesticides.
- No GMOs.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives.
Bubs premium formulation with fish oil will help nutritionally support:
- Comfortable gentle digestion
- Baby’s immune system
- Brain & eye development
- Balanced nutrition
Why do Mums - Choose - Goat formula even though it costs more?
- The protein profile in goat milk is similar to breast milk (significantly more so than cow’s milk).
- Goat milk protein forms smaller finer curd making it much easier to digest and absorb, so it is a gentle solution for sensitive digestion.
- Goat milk is rich in alpha-s2-casein, unlike cow’s milk which is high in alpha-s1-casein and known to cause allergic reactions in some babies. Hence it is a good alternative for bubs with cow milk protein allergens.
- Goat milk is naturally rich in prebiotics and nucleotides.
- Goat milk is high in Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) which promotes healthy gut and cell development.
Directions for use:
Wash hands first. Sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Nothing Artifical & GMO free
- No added sugar
- Suitable from 6+ Months
- Serves Per pack: 1 Pouches & Serve size: 120g
- Many different flavour suitable for your baby :
Berry & Banana Bircher Muesli
Blueberry, Banana & Quinoa
Strawberry, Pear & Quinoa
Banana & Apricot Power Porridge
(MASH) Sweetcorn, Pumpkin & Chia
(BUMPS) Super Vegetable Rice Congee