- Playskool has been making the same shape-sorting toy for so many years, parents may worry about their own regression rather than their child's.
- For young children, however, the Form Fitter is still reliably educational.
- The big, bold, yellow cube has cutout shapes on each side; three per side make each of the six sides look like a different, silly face.
- the cookie-cutter pieces in blue, green, and red get matched up and dropped in.
- Be aware that some of the shapes look very similar, so it takes practicing shape discrimination to get it just right.
- There's an extra clue built into the Form Fitter, too: each side has a different texture, and the shapes that fit in that side have the same texture.
- When all the shapes are done, one side flips up to release them from their cubed cage, letting preschool learning run free one more time.
- Playskool toys have a long heritage of helping teach kids through play
- Maker of well-loved classics like Sit 'n Spin, Gloworm, and Busy Ball Popper
- Nearly a century of experience providing playful parent solutions
- Classic shape sorter toy redesigned to Play, Stow, Go
- 4 shapes separate into 8 for added matching play
- Collapsibility and storability make it fun for baby, but easy for you
- Teaches shapes, colors, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills
- Includes shape sorter and 4 shapes
Built-in motor activates to make the ball roll around and around, promoting crawling.Limited controlled movement means that the ball stops within easy reach of baby.Twist, slide and spin the manipulative features to develop motor skillsPress the chunky buttons to hear fun music and animal sound effects.Introduces animals and their sounds, basic numbers and shapes.