- for 6 months and above
- 750g per pack, 40-55 servings
- natural grain, great for baby
- 9 wholesome recipes
- Favourite recipe record section
- Food guide on what foods to introduce and when
- Step-by-step instructions for the first 24 days
- Notes section
- Stickers to record your baby's reactions and favourite recipes
Jointly formulated by a Certified Nutritionist together with a Dr. Sears Certified Health Coach
520g per pack, around 40 servings
Soft and easy to cook, cooking on a stovetop takes about 15 minutes.
A unique combination of rice and the highly nutritious "superfood" quinoa.
Great as finger food or baby-led weaning.
Easy to cook, cooking on stovetop takes about 8-12 minutes.
Blending is recommended for babies below 1
- Perfect as a first transition to solid foods!
- This wholesome cereal is made from wholegrains (Step 1), with non-GMO beetroot (Step 2) and with organic supergreens (Step 3), which are cold-pressed to optimise nutrient retention!
- Specially formulated, this cereal is fortified with M-Gard®, a high bioactivity Norwegian yeast beta-glucan, also known as an immunomodulator that enhances your baby's vital defence mechanisms