|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 8 cm x 27 cm|
- Pretend being a palaeontologist by excavating the bones of a dinosaur that roamed the Earth millions of years ago.Then put the pieces together to make the skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, the largest and the fiercest carnivore of the prehistoric world.
- Contains skeleton about 19cm long when assembled.
- Age: 8+ years. Contains small parts.
- This Dig A Dino set allows junior paleontologists to experience the fun of excavating a dinosaur skeleton from a plaster "rock".
- Once the bones are removed from the rock, they can be assembled into a miniature version of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- This set includes a plaster "rock" with skeleton and a special digging tool to excavate the bones.
- Complete instructions are included, as well as a Kidz Quiz with fun facts about dinosaurs and paleontology.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
What's in the box
1 x 4M DIG A DINOSAUR TYRANNOSAURUS REX
14 January 2020