Learning N Educational Toys
No glue is needed to create these easy mosaics.
- Kits include transparent colored mosaic pieces, one set of pre-cut shaped pieces for the image, a design template, one transparent board, one suction cup and instructions.
- Finished picture is 5.5 inches square.
- For ages over 5
- Small parts – not recommended for childen under age 4
- assorted designs, randomly picked only
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Winner of Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2017! Creative Child Top Travel Fun Award Winner 2019! A portable interactive quiz game with great learning value that are perfect for long car or plane rides.
- Develops critical early learning skills and encourages independent and self paced learning with fun through problem solving of various subjects.
- This set comes with 30 double sided learning cards that have 60 lessons, volume control and a compartment on the back for storing cards.
- Skills learned include numbers, math, time, animals, profession, logical thinking, concentration, problem solving, and geography and environment.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries that are included; Intended for preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 and up.
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice Award Winner 2018, Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Tillywig & Academics' Choice Brain Child Award Winner 2017! Creative Chile Preferred Choice and Creative Play of the Year Awards Winner 2019! Innovative and educational. Rock It! Roll It! Spin It! Great fun for toddlers and children.
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS for toddler boys and girls. Early educational toy with colorful light-up mushrooms to learn numbers, colors and play music.
- MEMORY GAMES - As the colorful mushrooms light up, pay attention to the patterns and follow it. The patterns get longer as you progress!
- SPOIL YOUR TODDLER & PACK THEM UP WITH SKILLS including numbers, colors, music, hand and eye co-ordination, creativity and imagination, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, problem solving, dexterity and memory.
- 100% ENGAGING, 100% FUN, 100% RISK - FREE! Intended for 1 to 5 years old toddlers and early learners backed by our parent-approved peace-of-mind guarantee! What are you waiting for? Requires 3 AA batteries (alkaline batteries included).
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2018, and Creative Child Kids Product of the Year Winner 2019! The most popular interactive smart educational talking world map poster.
- QUALITY improvement by adding a fabric frame all around; Hang on a wall; Play on the floor or use as a colorful play mat.
- EXPLORE and LEARN capital cities and countries with their flags, population, languages spoken in each country, important landmarks, fun facts with volume control; Over 1000 facts and questions about the globe we live in.
- BUILD SKILLS including concentration, earth science, memory, problem solving, geography and environment.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries that are included; Intended for Kids, Preschoolers and early learners of ages 5 and up.
- Introduces Baby to letters, first words, animals and more!
- Lots of music, phrases and fun sounds!
- Includes Smart Stages technology-learning changes as baby grows!
- Three levels of play offer fresh songs, phrases and sounds for your little one
- Tablet screen lights up and twinkles along to the songs and phrases
- Features familiar favorite Laugh & Learn characters
- Teaches counting first words, letters, numbers, shapes and more!
- 3 light-up buttons for letters, numbers and shapes
- Easy-to-turn pages helps develop fine motor skills
- Top handle makes it easy to take along
- Roll-along animal train for infants
- Includes three peg pals hippo, monkey and croc ready to shake, rattle and roll
- Slider bee, yellow clicker and roller bar encourage fine motor skills
- Mix & match with other Silly Safari Peg Pals or bring these Pals to the Musical Activity Table
- A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20 for kids ages 9+ months
- Press keys to learn about numbers with cute cat phrases
- Explore mew-sical notes from high to low and create tunes
- Helps teach numbers, gross and fine motor skills and music
- Two volume settings, requires Three AAA batteries (included) and a parent guide
- Ring up counting skills & pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting, colors
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included
- Ages 2+ years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites—20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout—'One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?'.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear about numbers– 'Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket'. Press again for a helping of food group fun – 'Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?'.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
- An adjustable timer allows all ages to play. No batteries required.
- The 26 letters are color coded to provide different levels of play.
- Extra add-on activity cards for advanced, fast-action, word-building fun.
- Helps teach the alphabet as it builds matching and fine motor skills.
- Play solo or with a friend. Ages 3-6 years.
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa
- As they play on the drum, children learn—in both English and Spanish—about colors, opposites and counting numbers
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Press Letterbug’s yellow antenna for a kaleidoscope of excitement while it teaches colors, letters and more.
- Letterbug’s imagination runs wild as it pretends to be a a variety of things including a red fire engine, blue ocean or a yellow spaceship when its color changes.
- Trigger a catchy letter song using the ABC button and dance around to the music while it teaches letter names and sounds to help develop language skills.
- For more excitement, roll the letterbug around to activate the changing colors, music, sounds and phrases.