Learning N Educational Toys
- Introduces Baby to letters, first words, animals and more!
- Lots of music, phrases and fun sounds!
- Includes Smart Stages technology-learning changes as baby grows!
- Three levels of play offer fresh songs, phrases and sounds for your little one
- Tablet screen lights up and twinkles along to the songs and phrases
- Features familiar favorite Laugh & Learn characters
- Teaches counting first words, letters, numbers, shapes and more!
- 3 light-up buttons for letters, numbers and shapes
- Easy-to-turn pages helps develop fine motor skills
- Top handle makes it easy to take along
- Roll-along animal train for infants
- Includes three peg pals hippo, monkey and croc ready to shake, rattle and roll
- Slider bee, yellow clicker and roller bar encourage fine motor skills
- Mix & match with other Silly Safari Peg Pals or bring these Pals to the Musical Activity Table
- A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20 for kids ages 9+ months
- Press keys to learn about numbers with cute cat phrases
- Explore mew-sical notes from high to low and create tunes
- Helps teach numbers, gross and fine motor skills and music
- Two volume settings, requires Three AAA batteries (included) and a parent guide
- Ring up counting skills & pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting, colors
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included
- Ages 2+ years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites—20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout—'One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?'.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear about numbers– 'Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket'. Press again for a helping of food group fun – 'Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?'.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
- An adjustable timer allows all ages to play. No batteries required.
- The 26 letters are color coded to provide different levels of play.
- Extra add-on activity cards for advanced, fast-action, word-building fun.
- Helps teach the alphabet as it builds matching and fine motor skills.
- Play solo or with a friend. Ages 3-6 years.
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa
- As they play on the drum, children learn—in both English and Spanish—about colors, opposites and counting numbers
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Press Letterbug’s yellow antenna for a kaleidoscope of excitement while it teaches colors, letters and more.
- Letterbug’s imagination runs wild as it pretends to be a a variety of things including a red fire engine, blue ocean or a yellow spaceship when its color changes.
- Trigger a catchy letter song using the ABC button and dance around to the music while it teaches letter names and sounds to help develop language skills.
- For more excitement, roll the letterbug around to activate the changing colors, music, sounds and phrases.