No glue is needed to create these easy mosaics.
- Kits include transparent colored mosaic pieces, one set of pre-cut shaped pieces for the image, a design template, one transparent board, one suction cup and instructions.
- Finished picture is 5.5 inches square.
- For ages over 5
- Small parts – not recommended for childen under age 4
- assorted designs, randomly picked only
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice Award Winner 2018, Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Tillywig & Academics' Choice Brain Child Award Winner 2017! Creative Chile Preferred Choice and Creative Play of the Year Awards Winner 2019! Innovative and educational. Rock It! Roll It! Spin It! Great fun for toddlers and children.
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS for toddler boys and girls. Early educational toy with colorful light-up mushrooms to learn numbers, colors and play music.
- MEMORY GAMES - As the colorful mushrooms light up, pay attention to the patterns and follow it. The patterns get longer as you progress!
- SPOIL YOUR TODDLER & PACK THEM UP WITH SKILLS including numbers, colors, music, hand and eye co-ordination, creativity and imagination, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, problem solving, dexterity and memory.
- 100% ENGAGING, 100% FUN, 100% RISK - FREE! Intended for 1 to 5 years old toddlers and early learners backed by our parent-approved peace-of-mind guarantee! What are you waiting for? Requires 3 AA batteries (alkaline batteries included).
- Introduces Baby to letters, first words, animals and more!
- Lots of music, phrases and fun sounds!
- Includes Smart Stages technology-learning changes as baby grows!
- Three levels of play offer fresh songs, phrases and sounds for your little one
- Tablet screen lights up and twinkles along to the songs and phrases
- Features familiar favorite Laugh & Learn characters
- Teaches counting first words, letters, numbers, shapes and more!
- 3 light-up buttons for letters, numbers and shapes
- Easy-to-turn pages helps develop fine motor skills
- Top handle makes it easy to take along
- Roll-along animal train for infants
- Includes three peg pals hippo, monkey and croc ready to shake, rattle and roll
- Slider bee, yellow clicker and roller bar encourage fine motor skills
- Mix & match with other Silly Safari Peg Pals or bring these Pals to the Musical Activity Table
- A purr-fect way to explore numbers 1-20 for kids ages 9+ months
- Press keys to learn about numbers with cute cat phrases
- Explore mew-sical notes from high to low and create tunes
- Helps teach numbers, gross and fine motor skills and music
- Two volume settings, requires Three AAA batteries (included) and a parent guide
- Ring up counting skills & pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting, colors
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included
- Ages 2+ years
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds to introduce ABCs to your little one through a charming tale
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud, or enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story
- Number buttons along dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites—20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout—'One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?'.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear about numbers– 'Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket'. Press again for a helping of food group fun – 'Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?'.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
- An adjustable timer allows all ages to play. No batteries required.
- The 26 letters are color coded to provide different levels of play.
- Extra add-on activity cards for advanced, fast-action, word-building fun.
- Helps teach the alphabet as it builds matching and fine motor skills.
- Play solo or with a friend. Ages 3-6 years.
- Tap into learning fun with the Color Play Drum
- Children can hear three different musical styles: classical, marching and salsa
- As they play on the drum, children learn—in both English and Spanish—about colors, opposites and counting numbers
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
Use the stylus to trace uppercase and lowercase letters.
Trace numbers 1-10 using the stylus.
Draw shapes and watch as they magically transform into objects.
Get creative and use the stylus to draw pictures!
After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive.
- Lights up in 6 magical colors and plays 7 tea-time songs. Brew up learning fun with this pretend play teapot that teaches colors, counting, matching, manners and more. Includes Musical Rainbow Tea Party and 3 AAA batteries.
- Kids can host a tea party, hear tea gurgling and see it slosh realistically through the teapot’s heart-shaped window. Teapot lights up in 6 colors to teach color names, and plays 7 songs. Tip, sip and share tea with friends in two cups.
- Practice motor skills serving and sharing 6 cake pieces, then match the cake to the “flavor” of tea you’ve chosen! Lift the teapot’s lid to reveal a shiny mirror, play peek-a-boo and hear fun sounds.
- Sing-along songs teach manners and greetings; sharing with friends helps kids prepare for new social environments. Learned skills include colors, counting, social skills, and matching.
- The Musical Rainbow Tea Party introduces essential preschool skills from early vocabulary to counting while building social skills like sharing, taking turns and patience.