- Any toys played with by young children undergo a fair beating and therefore should be made of sturdy materials.
- Wood is perfect for making puzzles as it never bends out of shape so the picture never creases.
- This wooden puzzle comes in large pieces, making it much easier for children to pick up.
- Wooden puzzles are traditional toys which are fun and educational for children.
- Do it with your little ones to teach them to learn 26 alphabets.
- The bright colors on alphabets will catch the attention of your little ones and give them a sense of satisfaction when the last piece is fitted, making them want to do the puzzle over and over again.
The puzzle helps:
- Improve child’s hand-eye coordination
- Develop child’s ability to rationalise size/shape recognition
- Develop child’s ability to identify numbers later because doing puzzles has helped them to recognise shapes
- Encourages perseverence in completing and activity once started
24 January 2019
Quick delivery...responsible seller..good quality
27 August 2018
everything is good.. except the stand.. i cant find it.. but kids still enjoy it so much.. ty
31 May 2017